TimTimFoods is a popular dry fruits website. It has its own in-house brands in variousdry fruits categories. TimTimFoods was officially launched in 2016.
In the odd case that you do not love your TimTimFoods products, here is our policy on returns:
1. Products can be returned within 7 days of receiving only if the packs are sealed and not damaged in any way.
2. TimTimFoods.com team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, we will arrange for a return pick up at an agreed time.
4. Upon authorization of returns, we will offer you an exchange or refund. You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded. Refund will be processed within 7 working days from the date we receive the products back.
5. We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, please create a ticket by clicking here.
6. All returns are subject to the discretion of TimTimFoods.com
7. Orders which are pending for shipping can be cancelled within 2 working days from the date of placing the order. Once the order is cancelled, the refund will be processed within 7 working days.
For any other questions or clarifications, please create a ticket by clicking here.
Cancellation is possible through the TimTimFoods Website, App or by getting in touch with TimTimFoods Customer Care. They shall fully or partially cancel orders prior to its dispatch from Ajio warehouses. You can cancel an order by visiting the ‘Orders’ section on the webpage.
If the cancellation is initiated prior to the dispatch of the products, TimTimFoods will initiate refunds within 4 business days. The refund will reflect in your bank.
If the order has already been packed or shipped, you can refuse the delivery of the order.